topbella

Thursday 26 July 2012

When I Forgot To Say "Alhamdulillah"


Dear Allah..
Perhaps I forgot to thank You of all thing i got in my life..
I was too happy without thinking that i never say "alhamdulillah".
Was so excited until I lived in my own world and didn't look others.
Smile on my face always given in each and every seconds, to each and everybody..
Laughing everywhere..

Suddenly awake.. 
Where's my soul as muslim..?
Why my action was unrepresent me as a muslim.?
I should haven't do that kind of attitude.
It should be full of thanks to You, zikr, pray, and worshiped..
But it was too late when i realized all of it.

It's very, so, and too late..
Everything's gone now..
When You took the thing You gave to me..
On that time, I just look and see.. 
And do nothing..

What i can do only wipe up my tears.
And regreting myself.. 
And think, think, thinking over again..
If I could change everything to be as what it was to be before..
I would remember only One. 
Allah.

"..oh My Lord, forgive me on what i've done last few days.. i know my mistakes. i know i had over the limit. i seek for Your forgiveness.. Please give a peace, a tranquility, and a calmness for me to go through on these coming days.."

moral of the story : 

jangan terlalu gembira dengan apa yang kita dapat. kerana sesungguhnya Allah boleh menarik nikmat yang telah Dia berikan pada bila-bila masa sahaja, dan tidak kira di mana-mana pun, juga dalam apa jua bentuk sekalipun. dan ingatlah, ujian Allah sentiasa ada di sekeliling kita. lebih-lebih lagi pada bulan ramadhan ini. yang mana menganaiya, terimalah balasan dariNya. manakala yang teranaiya, sabar dan tunggulah pengadilan yang Allah bakal berikan pada mu. sungguh janji Allah itu pasti ~


06 Ramadhan 1433H,
Kg. Air Hitam,
Kuantan Pahang.



0 comments:

Hello there !

I'm Dieyaa. Welcome to my blog!